Centre for Mathematical Modelling and Computer Simulation, Bangalore, India.
1.31st Annual Conference of Orissa Mathematical Society (2004), 07-08 Feb. 2004, Institute of Mathematics and Applications, Bhubaneswar, India.
1.National Workshop on Wavelet Analysis and Application (2004), Institute of Mathematics and Applications And Institute of Physics 07-11 Feb. 2004, Bhubaneswar, India.
2.Modelling & Simulation of Engineering and Environmental Systems” (2004), AICTE-ISTE Sponsored Short Term Training Programme, 15-19 March, 2004, Beant College of Engineering and Technology, Gurdaspur, Punjab, India.
3.Short-Term Course on Computational Neuroscience, 07-18 July, 2002, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India
1.Voice Awareness for Teachers, 26 August, 2005, CDTL, NUS, Singapore.
13. Kumar B., Götzfried P., Suresh N., Schumacher J., Shaw R. A. (2018), Scale dependence of cloud microphysical response to turbulent entrainment and mixing, Journal of Advances in Modeling Earth Systems, 10, pp. 2777-2785, doi:/10.1029/2018MS001487
12.Kumar B., Bhowmik M., Ravi S. Nanjundiah (2018), Clouds, microphysical processes and small scale simulations, Current Science, 115(9), pp. 1636-1637.
11. Kumar, B., Bera, S., Parabhakaran, T. and Grabowski, W. W. (2017), “Cloud-Edge Mixing: Direct Numerical Simulation and Observations in Indian Monsoon Cloud”, Journal of Advancing in Modeling Earth Systems 9, pp. 332-353, doi:10.1002/2016MS000731.
10. Goetzfried, P., Kumar, B., Shaw R. A. and Schumacher, J. (2017), “Droplet Dynamics and fine-scale structure in a shearless turbulent mixing layer with phase changes”, Journal of Fluid Mechanics,814, p 452-483 doi:10.1017/jfm.2017.23.
9. Hoffman, F., Siebert, H., Schumacher, J., Riechelmann, T., Katzwinkel, J. Kumar, B., Götzfried, P. and Raasch, S. (2014), Entrainment and mixing at the interface of shallow cumulus clouds: Results from a combination of observations and simulations, Meteorologische Zeitschrift23(4) p 349-368 DOI 10.1127/0941-2948/2014/0597.
8. Kumar,B., Schumacher, J. and Shaw, R. A. (2014), “Lagrangian Mixing Dynamics at the Cloudy-Clear Air Interface” Journal ofAtmosphericSciences, 71 (7), p2564-2580, DOI: 10.1175/JAS-D-13-0294.1.
7. Kumar,B., Schumacher, J. and Shaw, R. A. (2013), “Cloud microphysical effects of turbulent mixing and entrainment”, TheoreticalandComputationalFluidDynamics.27(3), p 361-376,DOI: 10.1007/s00162-012-0272-z (Springer).
6. Kumar, B., Crane, M. and Delauré, Y. (2013), “On the Volume of Fluid Method for Multiphase Fluid Flow simulation”, International Journal of Modeling, Simulation, and Scientific Computing, 4(2) p 135002 (World Scientific Publication).
5. Kumar,B.,Janetzko, F. Schumacher, J. and Shaw, R. A. (2012), “Extreme responses of a coupled scalar-particle system during turbulent mixing“, NewJournalofPhysics,14, 115020, DOI:0.1088/1367-2630/14/11/115020 (IOPPublication).
3. Kumar, B.V.R., Kumar,B.(2005), “OnthedevelopmentofParallelSparseCGMSolverforCFDComputationsonANU-Cluster”,AppliedMathematicsandComputations, 160(3), p 739-761.
2. Kumar, B.V.R. and Kumar,B.(2004), “ParallelComputationofNaturalConvectioninTrapezoidalPorousEnclosures”, MathematicsandComputersinSimulation,65, p 221-229.
1. Kumar, B.V.R., Kumar,B.and others, (2004), “Krylov Subspace Methods in Parallel Finite Element Computation of Heat Transfer Application”, NumericalHeatTransferPartA, 45, p 479-503.
1. Kumar,B., Delaure, Y, Crane, M, (2008), “High-Performance Computing of Multiphase Flow”, ERCIM News, 74, p 43-44, ISSN: 0926-4981.
16. Kumar B., Manapragada, N., Suresh N. (2018), “High Level file system and parallel I/O optimization of DNS Code”, Second Workshop on Software Challenges to Exascale Computing, 13-14, Dec., 2018, New Delhi, India.
14. Kumar, B., Suresh N.(2018), “Simulation and Visualization of Entrainment and Mixing at Cloud Edges”, International Workshop on Cloud Dynamics, Micro physics and Small-Scale Simulation, Aug. 13-17, 2018, IITM Pune, India.
13. Götzfried, P., Kumar, B. Siebert, H., Shaw, R.A., and Schumacher, J. (2014), “ Numerical Studies of Small-Scale Turbulent Mixing and Entrianment“, AMS:14th Conference on Cloud Physics, 7-11, July 2014, Westin Copley Place, Boston, USA.
12. Kumar,B., Schumacher, J. and Shaw, R. A. (2012), “Analysis of relaxation process of droplet ensemble in turbulent mixing and entrainment at cloud boundary”, European Fluid Mechanics Conference 9, University of Rome, Italy.
11. Kumar,B., Schumacher, J. and Shaw, R. A. (2012), “Simulation of droplet dynamics in turbulent mixing and entrainment at cloud boundary”, Modelling, Simulation and Optimization in Applications, Indo-German Conference, TU Darmstadt, Germany.
10. Kumar,B., Schumacher, J. and Shaw, R. A. (2012), “Droplet dynamics and microphysical effects in turbulent mixing and entrainment”, 16th International Conference on Cloudas and precipitations, Leipzig, Germany.
9. Kumar,B., Shaw, R. A., Schumacher, J. (2011), “Phase Relaxation of a Cloud Water Droplet Ensemble Undergoing Turbulent Mixing II”, Particle in Turbulence 2011: COST International Conference on Fundamentals, Experiments, Numeric and Applications, 16-18 March 2011, Postdam, Germany.
8. Kumar,B., Shaw, R. A., Schumacher, J. (2010), “ Phase Relaxation of a Cloud Water Droplet Ensemble Undergoing Turbulent Mixing”, American Physical Society: 63rd Annual Meeting, Division of Fluid Dynamics, Long Beach California, USA.
7. Kumar,B.,Crane, M., Delaure, Y., (2008), “On the Development of Object Oriented Parallel Penta-diagonal Preconditioned Krlov Subspace (K-S) Solvers”, Proceeding of European Simulation and Modeling Conference (ESM08), Le Harve, France, pp. 384.
6. Kumar,B., Prasad Patnaik, Lin Ping,(2005) “KrylovSubspaceSolversforGrainGrowthSimulationsusingPhaseFieldMethod” (2005), Asian Mathematical Conference, NUS, Singapore, pp. 64 (http://ww1.math.nus.edu.sg/AMC/AMC2005-Proceedings.pdf).
5. Kumar,B., Kumar, B.V.R., (2004) “ParallelPre-ConditionersforHeatTransferApplicationsonAnu-Cluster”, International Conference on Computational Methods, Dec. 15-17, 2004 pp. 66, National University of Singapore, SINGAPORE.
4. Kumar B., Kumar B.V.R., K.Arul Prakash (2004), “A Numerical Study of Blood Perfusion Based Characterization of Temperature Fluctuation in Living Tissues”, International Conference on Mathematical Biology, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur India.
3. Kumar,B., Kumar, B.V.R., (2003) “OnthedevelopmentofParallelSparseCGMSolverforCFDComputationsonANU-Cluster”, 14th International Conference of The Jangjeon Mathematical Society, University of Mysore, India.
2. Kumar, B., Kumar, B.V.R., (2002) “Parallel Computation of Natural Convection in Trapezoidal Porous Enclosures”, National Seminar on Recent Advances in Fluid Mechanics”, Gulbarga University, Gulbarga India.
1. Kumar, B.V.R., Kumar, B. (2002) “Krylov Subspace Solvers In Parallel Finite Element Computation of PDE’s Modeling of Convection in Wavy Porous Enclosure”, National Conference on Nonlinear Analysis, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore India.
2. B.V. Rathish Kumar, P. Chandra, V. Raghavendra, B. Kumar, R.K. Singh, A. Mahendra, (2002), “Parallel Iterative Solvers for CFD Analysis on Anupam Cluster”, DAE-IIT/K–MATH 1999-0065.
1. B.V. Rathish Kumar, B. Kumar, (1999), “Preprocessing for Finite Element Analysis of Flow in Complex Geometrical Vessels”, DST-IIT/K–MATH 1997-0259.
2. Kumar B., Manapragada M., Suresh N.(2019), High Level File System and Parallel I/O Optimization of DNS Code, In: Majumdar A., Arora R. (eds) Software Challenges to Exascale Computing, Springer Nature, Communications in Computer and Information Science Series, Vol 964, pp. 21-31 doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-7729-7_2.
1. Kumar, B., “Computational Techniques for Multiphase Fluid Flows", Lambert Academic Publishing ISBN 978-3-659-32422-2.