Dept. of Meteorology & Oceanography, Andhra University
13. Rao et al 2019: MONSOON MISSION: A targeted activity to improve monsoon 2 prediction across scales (BAMS,2019)
12. R. Phani Murali Krishna; Suryachandra Rao Anguluri; Ankur Srivastava; Hari Prasad Kottu; Maheswar Pradhan; Prasanth Pillai; Dandi A Ramu; C. T. Sabeerali: Impact of convective parameterization on the seasonal prediction skill of Indian summer monsoon (Climate dynamics,2019).
11. K. Prasanna, Prem Singh, J. S. Chowdary, C.V. Naidu, Anant Parekh, C. Gnanaseelan and Dandi A. Ramu: Northeast Monsoon Rainfall variability over the southern Peninsular India associated with Multiyear La Niña Events (Climate Dynamics,2019)
10. G. Srinivas, J. S. Chowdary, C. Gnanaseelan, Anant Parekh, Dandi A Ramu and K.V.S.R. Prasad: Impact of differences in the decaying phase of El Niño on South and East Asia summer monsoon in CMIP5 models (IJOC, IF: 3.157)
9. Raj Deepak S. N, J. S. Chowdary, Dandi A Ramu, G. Srinivas, Anant Parekh, C. Gnanaseelan and R. K. Yadav: Impact of Multiyear La Niña Events on South and East Asian Summer Monsoon Rainfall in Observations and CMIP5 Models (Climate Dynamics DOI: 10.1007/s00382-018-4561-0). (IF: 3.8, 2018).
8. Dandi A Ramu, Chowdary, J. S, S. S.V.S. Ramakrishna, and O.S.R.U Bhanukumar (2017): Diversity in the representation of large-scale circulation associated with ENSO-Indian summer monsoon teleconnections in CMIP5 models (Theor Appl Climatol DOI 10.1007/s00704-017-2092-y). (IF: 2.433).
7. Dandi A. Ramu, Suryachadra A. Rao, Prasanth A. Pillai, M Pradhan, G George, D Nagarguna Rao, S Mahapatra, D. S. Pai, Rajeevan M (2017): Prediction of homogenous summer monsoon rainfall over India using dynamical prediction system (Journal of Hydrology, 546, DOI:10.1016/j.jhydrol.2017.01.010, 103–112. (IF: 3.043).
6. Dandi A Ramu, C.T. Sabeerali, Rajib Chattopadhyay, D.N. Rao, G. George, A.R Dhakate, K. Salunke, A. Srivastava, suryachandra A Rao (2016): Indian Summer Monsoon Rainfall Simulation and Prediction Skill in the CFSv2 Coupled Model: Impact of Atmospheric Horizontal Resolution.(Journal of Geophysical Research atmospheres, DOI: 10.1002/2015JD024629.). (IF: 3.42).
5. Maheswar Pradhan, Ramesh Kumar Yadav, D. A. Ramu, Ankur Srivastava, M. K. Phani (2016): Shift in MONSOON–SST teleconnections in the tropical Indian Ocean and ENSEMBLES climate models fidelity in its simulation (International Journal of Climatology; DOI:10.1002/joc.4841, 1-15). (IF: 3.157).
4. Prasanth A. Pillai, Suryachandra A. Rao, Dandi. A Ramu, Maheswar Pradhan and Gibies George: Inter comparison of seasonal prediction skill of Indian summer monsoon rainfall from NMME project models and Monsoon Mission CFSv2 hindcasts (IF: 3.61; IJOC, 2017).
3.D Nagarjuna Rao, Gibies George, C. T Sabeerali, Dandi. A. Ramu and Suryachandra A Rao (2015): Changing Relationship between Tropical Easterly Jet and The Indian Summer monsoon rainfall: Role of Indian Ocean Warming (Indian Journal of Geo-Marine Sciences, 44(11):1678-1683). (IF: 0.17).
2. C. T. Sabeerali, A. Ramu Dandi, Ashish Dhakate, Kiran Salunke, Mahapatra Somnath, Suryachandra A. Rao (2013): Simulation of boreal summer intraseasonal oscillations in the latest CMIP5 coupled GCMs: (Journal of Geophysical Research, DOI:10.1002/jgrd.50403, 4401-4420). (IF:3.42)
1. R K Yadav, Dandi. A. Ramu; A.P. Dimri (2012): On the relationship between ENSO patterns and winter precipitation over North and Central India (Global and Planetary Change, DOI:10.1016/j.gloplacha.2013.04.006, 50-58). (IF: 3.91)