6. Pottapinjara V., Roxy M.K., Girishkumar M.S., Ashok K., Joseph Sudheer, Ravichandran M., Murtugudde R., Simulation of interannual relationship between the Atlantic zonal mode and Indian summer monsoon in CFSv2, Climate Dynamics, Online, March 2021, DOI:10.1007/s00382-021-05712-0, 1-21
5. Pottapinjara V., M. S. Girishkumar, R. Murtugudde, K. Ashok and M. Ravichandran (2019): On the relation between the boreal spring position of the Atlantic Inter-tropical Convergence Zone and Atlantic Zonal Mode. Journal of Climate, 32, 4767-4781
4. Girishkumar M. S., J. Joseph, V. P. Thangaprakash, V. Pottapinjara, and M. J. McPhaden (2017): Mixed layer temperature budget for the northward propagating Summer Monsoon Intraseasonal Oscillation (MISO) in the Central Bay of Bengal. Journal of Geophysical Research : Oceans, 122
3. Pottapinjara V., M. S. Girishkumar, S. Sivareddy, M. Ravichandran, R. Murtugudde (2016): Relation between the upper ocean heat content in the equatorial Atlantic during boreal spring and the Indian monsoon rainfall during June–September. International Journal of Climatology, 36(6)
2. Pottapinjara V., M. S. Girishkumar, M. Ravichandran, R. Murtugudde (2014): Influence of the Atlantic zonal mode on monsoon depressions in the Bay of Bengal during boreal summer. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres 1(6).
1. VVGK Inavalli, V Pottapinjara, N Viswanathan (2012): Wavelength Dependence of the Polarization Singularities in a Two-Mode Optical Fiber.Interantional Journal of Optics. 2012(2)