As an initiative by Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology every year, series of Talks/Discussions are being conducted.
This year, under IITM Monsoon Discussion Forum (IMDF) 2020, following are the details of Talks/Discussions:
First IITM Monsoon discussion 'Onset and LRF of monsoon 2020' seminar
Joining link: https://youtu.be/2EMhGEuMG7k
The following talks/discussions are scheduled on 16th June 2020
1. Oceanic Conditions - Dr. C. Gnanaseelan : 1430 - 1445 hrs.
2. Seasonal Prediction - Dr. Suryachandra Rao : 1445 - 1500 hrs.
3. Extended Range Prediction - Dr. A.K. Sahai : 1500 - 1515 hrs.
4. Short Range Prediction - Dr. P. Mukhopadhyay : 1515 - 1530 hrs.
5. Discussion by Prof. Ravi Nanjundiah, Dr. R. Krishnan - : 1530 - 1550 hrs
Prof. Sulochana Gadgil & Dr. D.S. Pai
Online monsoon discussion is OPEN for all…
To know more about upcoming Seminars/ Lectures, keep visiting Seminars/Lectures Section @IITM website