In response to covid-19 pandemic in Pune and based on the guidelines issued (dated 4th and 5th April 2021) by State Govt. of Maharashtra, a temporary restriction is placed for the visitors to visit IITM. No visitors are allowed inside the campus till 30th April 2021. If there is any change after that, it will be updated in the website.
Updated on : 07th April 2021
Following are the policy for visiting IITM, Pune campus
1. Maximum up to 10 visitors are allowed in a day in the campus (after following COVID protocol) for visiting our Institute / Institute's Laboratories.
2. This number restriction is currently in effect until February, 2021.
3. If there is any change after that, it will be updated in the website.
4. Interested employees/students/labs/groups/visitors are requested to submit their requisition through proper channel.
5. There is no guarantee that permission will be granted for each request.
6. All visitors should enter at the Main Gate.
Updated on : 08th February 2021