Dr. Yogesh Kumar Tiwari, Scientist E at CCCR-IITM has been nominated by Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change as an Expert Member at the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCC) to:
- Technical review of GHG inventories and other annual information reported by Annex-I Parties,
- In-depth review of Annex-I Party national communications,
- Review of biennial reports of developed country Parties,
- Matters related to non-Annex-I Party national communications,
- Technical analysis of biennial update reports from non-Annex-I Parties,
- Review of reports on systematic observation, etc.
Details about Dr. Tiwari’s Expertise and Tasks are mentioned at: