V. Pandey, AAU A.M.Shekh, AAU S.S.Parasnis M.N.Patil
Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India
Studies on the evolution of atmospheric boundary layer through land surface interactions at Anand
S.S.Parasnis, Brij Mohan, M.N.Patil B.S.Murthy
Department ofScience and Technology, Govt. of India. (2004)
7. Reviewer of Journals
Journal of Applied Meteorology and Climatology
Journal of Earth Systems Science
Environmental Earth Sciences
Frontiers of Earth Science
Advances in Meteorology
23. Leena P.P., Pandithurai G., Gayatri K., Murugavel P., Ruchith R.D., Sakharam S., Dani K.K., Patil C., Dharmaraj T., Patil M.N., Thara Prabhakaran, Analysing the characteristic features of a pre-monsoon thunderstorm event over Pune, India, using ground-based observations and WRF model, Journal of Earth System Science, 128:108, June 2019, DOI:10.1007/s12040-019-1136-3, 1-15.
22. Siingh D., Buchunde P.S., Gandhi H., Singh R., Singh S., Patil M.N., Singh R.P (2015): Lightning and convective rain over Indian peninsula and Indo-China peninsula, Advances in Space Research, 55, 1085-1103, DOI:10.1016/j.asr.2014.11.014.
21. Chowdhuri S., Prabha T.V., Karipot A., Dharamraj T., Patil M.N (2015): Relationship between the momentum and scalar fluxes close to the ground during the Indian post-monsoon period, Boundary Layer Meteorology, 154, 333-348, DOI:10.1007/s10546-014-9977-4.
20. Patil M.N., PatilS.D., Waghmare R.T., Dhamaraj T (2014): Planetary boundary layer and aerosol interactions over the Indian sub-continent , J. Atmos. & Solar-Terr. Phys.,, 112, 38-42, DOI:10.1016/j.jastp.2014.02.007.
19. Patil M.N., Manoj Kumar, R.T.Waghmare, T.Dharmaraj, N.C. Mahanty (2014): Evaluation of Noah-LSM for soil hydrology parameters in the Indian summer monsoon conditions, Theor. Appl. Climatol.,118, 47-53, DOI:10.1007/s00704-013-1046-2
18. Patil M.N, T Dharmaraj, R T Waghmare, T V Prabha, J R Kulkarni (2013): Measurements of carbon dioxide and heat fluxes during monsoon-2011 season over rural site of India by eddy covariance technique, J. Earth Syst. Sci., 123, February 2014, 177-185.
17. Patil M.N, S.D.Patil,R.T.Waghmare,T.Dharmaraj (2013): Planetary Boundary Layer height over the Indian subcontinent during extreme monsoon years, J. Atmos. & Solar-Terr. Phys., 92, 94–99
16. T Dharmaraj, M N Patil, R T Waghmare and P Ernest Raj (2012), Carbon dioxide and water vapour characteristics on the west coast of Arabian Sea during Indian summer monsoon, J. Earth Syst. Sci,. 121, No. 4, August 2012, pp. 903–910
15. R. T. Waghmare, T. Dharmaraj, and M. N. Patil (2012): Noah-LSM Simulation on Various Soil Textures in Tropical Semi-Arid Regions, Soil Sci., 2012;177 (11): 664-673, DOI: 10.1097/SS.0b013e31827b8992
14. Patil M.N, R.T. Waghmare, S. Halder, T. Dharmaraj (2011): Performance of Noah land surface model over the tropical semi-arid conditions in western India, Atmospheric Research, 99, 85–96
13. Patil M. N. (2006): Aerodynamic drag coefficient and roughness length for three seasons in Tropical western India, Atmospheric Research, 80, 2006, 280-293.
12. Patil M.N. and S. Sinha (2006): Soil temperature distribution with vegetation and rainfall over semi-arid region of western India, 57, 688-694.
11. Patil M.N., B.S.Murthy and S.Sinha (2005): Characteristics of mixed layer over Arabian sea during summer monsoon-2002, Mausam, 56, 243-250.
10. Patil M.N. and S.S.Parasnis (2003): Mixed Layer Height over north Bay of Bengal during Indian summer monsoon, Indian I. Radio & Space Phy. 32, 373-378.
9. Patil M.N. and S.S.Parasnis (2003): , Atmospheric surface layer spectra over a tropical desert station during Indian summer monsoon, Mausam, 54, 683-688.
8. Vernekar K.G, S. Sinha, L.K.Sadani, S.Sivaramakrishnan, S.S.Parasnis, Brij Mohan, S.Saxena, T.Dharmaraj, M.N.Patil, J.S.Pillai, B.S.Murthy, S.B.Debaje and A Bagavathsingh (2003): An overview of the land surface processes experiment (LASPEX) over a semi-arid region of India, Boundary-Layer Meteorology, 106, 561-572.
7. Patil M.N. and S.S.Parasnis (2001): On the stability of atmospheric surface layer along the monsoon trough region over India, Indian Journal of Radio & Space Physics, 30, 266-272.
6. Patil M.N. and S.S.Parasnis and K.G.Vernekar (2001): Distribution of soil moisture in the LASPEX-97 region, J. Agrometeorology 3, 2001, 175-178.
5. Patil M.N. B.S.Murthy and S.S.Parasnis (2001): Characteristics of momentum and sensible heat flux during the monsoon conditions over LASPEX-97 region, J. Agrometeorology 3, 107-117.
4. Sivaramakrishnan S., M.N.Patil and K.G.Vernekar (1996): Fluxes of heat and momentum over sea surface during the passage of a depression In the north bay of Bengal, Proc. Indian Acad. Sci. (Earth Planet. Sci.), 105, 31-39.
3. Vernekar K.G., M.N.Patil and B.S.Murthy (1995): A study of turbulence characteristics of atmospheric boundary layer over monsoon trough region using kytoon and doppler sodar, Proc. Indian Acad. Sci. (Earth Planet. Sci.), 104, 289-302.
2. Vernekar K.G, Brij Mohan, S. Saxena and M.N.Patil (1993): Characteristics of atmospheric boundary layer over a tropical station as evidenced by tethered balloon observation, J. Applied Meteorology, 32, 1426-1432.
1. Vernekar K.G, L.K.sadani, Brij Mohan, S.Saxena, S.B.Debaje, J.S.Pillai, B.S.Murthy and M.N.Patil (1991): Structure and growth of atmospheric boundary layer as observed by tethered balloon payload, Indian Journal of Radio and Space Physics, 20, 312-315.
Proceedings, Books, Research Reports
1. Pandey V., Shekh, A.M. S.S.Parasnis and M.N.Patil, Soil Vegetation Atmosphere Interaction study at Anand, Project report submitted to Department of Science and Technology, December 2005
2. Patil M.N., Studies on evolution of atmospheric boundary layer through land surface interactions at Anand, Group Monitoring Workshop-2004, Monsoon and Tropical Climate (MONTCLIM), Agrometeorology and Indian Climate Research Programme (ICRP), 115-123.
3. Patil M.N., B.S.Murthy and S.S.Parasnis, On the characteristics of turbulent eddies over the moist convective region of the monsoon trough, Proc. Meteorology for Sustainable Development, Allied Publishers Pvt. Limited, 2002, 315 – 322.
4. Sivaramkrishnan S., R. Venkatesan, K.M.Somayaji,Brij Mohan, T.Dharmaraj, B.S.Murthy, A.Bagavathsingh, R.Mathiyarasu, S. Chellammal, G.Suryaprakash, Balagurunathan, M.N.Patil, D.V.Bhaskarrao,C.V.Naidu, Ravi and P. Jamima , Coastal Atmospheric Boundary layer Experiment (CABLE–2001) at Kalpakkam, Project report submitted to Safety Research Institute, Atomic Energy Regulatory Board, Mumbai , December 2002
5. Patil M.N.and S.S.Parsnis, Variations in drag, heat exchange and moisture exchange coefficients with wind speed and stability in the monsoon trough region., Proc. Long Term Changes and Trends in the Atmosphere, Vol II, Newage International Pvt. Ltd, 2001, 292-302.
6. K.G.Vernekar, S.Sinha, L.K.Sadani, S.Sivaramakrishnan, S.S.Parasnis, Brij Mohan, S.Saxena, T.Dharmaraj, J.S.Pillai, B.S.Murthy, S.B.Debaje, M.N.Patil and A.Bagavathsingh, Land surface processes experiment in the sabarmati river basin : An overview and early results, IITM Research Report, 1999, RR-97 51pp