4.Trimurtri Steel Pvt. Limited E 78 A, Bashani, Jodhpur, Rajsthan.
5.Titanium Equipment and AnodeManufacturing company limited Team house, GST, Salay, Vendular, Madras
Sagar kanya cruise261,duration- 14 July to 18 Aug 2009
Measurement Atmospheric electricity at IIT Kharagpur (15Apr to 28May 2009)
Electro Dialysis (ED) plant running in Police check post on India-Pakistan Border
I am selected as Fellow in the ‘Society of Earth Scientists’ Gomati Nagar Lucknow, U.P., and my Fellow number is F/072.
Indian institute of Technology(IIT), Kharagpur
Observation and data analysis for STORM
Defence lab, Jodhpur, DRDO
Instrumentation for Radiation Detection and Measurement
Defence lab, Jodhpur, DRDO
Water quality Assessment & Purification
Papers published in refreed journals
13. G. S. Meena & D. M. Lal (2016) Analysis of sunlight absorption spectra related to atmospheric trace gases in the tropics
12. Chinmay Jena, Sachin D. Ghude ,G. Beig, D.M. Chate, Rajesh Kumar, G.G. Pfister, D.M. Lal, Divya E. Surendran, S. Fadnavis, R.J. van der A (2015) Inter-comparison of different NOX emission inventories and associated variation in simulated surface ozone in Indian region
11. Chinmay JenaSachin D. Ghude , G.G. Pfister , D.M. Chate, Rajesh Kumar, G. Beig, Divya E. Surendran, S. Fadnavis, D.M. Lal (2015) Influence of springtime biomass burning in South Asia on regional ozone (O3): A model based case study, Atmospheric Environment 100,37-47
10. S.D.Pawar, V. Gopalakrishnan, P. Murugavel, A.Sinkevich and Deen Mani Lal (2014) Effects of environmental conditions on inducing charge structures of thunderstorms over Eastern India, Earth, Planets and Space 2014, 66:54
9. Deen Mani Lal, Sachin D. Ghude, Jagvir Singh, and Suresh Tiwari Relationship between Size of Cloud Ice and Lightning in the Tropics (2014) Advances in Meteorology Volume 2014, Article ID 471864, 7 pages http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/471864
8. B.P. Singh, A. K. Srivastava, S. Tiwari, S. Singh, R. K. Singh,D. S. Bisht, D. M. Lal, A. K. Singh,R. K. Mall,andManoj K. Srivastava (2014) Radiative Impact of Fireworks at a Tropical Indian Location: A Case Study, Advances in Meteorology,Volume 2014, Article ID 197072, 8 pages, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/197072
7. D. M. Lal , S. D. Patil ,H. N. Singh , Sachin D. Ghude , S. Tiwari , Manoj K. Srivastava (2013) Influence of aerosol on clouds over the Indo-Gangetic Plain, India, Climate Dynamics, DOI 10.1007/s00382-013-1775-z
6. D. M. Lal, Sachin D. Ghude, S. D. Patil, Santosh H. Kulkarni, Chinmay Jena ,S. Tiwari and M.K. Srivastava, (2012), Tropospheric ozone and aerosol long-term trends over the IGP region, India. Atmospheric Res., 116 , 82–92
5. S.D. Pawar, D.M. Lal, P. Murugaveland (2012), Lightning characteristics over central India during Indian summermonsoon,Atmospheric. Res. 106, 44–49
4. D.M. Laland S.D. Pawar,(2011), Effect of urbanization on lightning over four metropolitan cities ofIndia. Atmospheric Environment 45, 191- 196
3. Sachin D. Ghude, D. M. Lal,G. Beig, Ronald van der A. and Dipali Sabale,(2010), Rain-induced soil NOx emission from India during onset of the summer monsoon: A satellite perspective, J. Geophys. Res., , VOL. 115, D16304, doi: 10.1029/2009JD013367, 2010
2. D.M. Lal, S.D. Pawar,(2009),Relationship between rainfall and lightning over central Indianregion in monsoon andpre-monsoon season,Atmospheric Research 92 402–410
1. S.D. Pawar, P. Murugvel and D.M. lal, (2009), Effect of relative humidity and see level pressure onelectric conductivity of air over Indian Ocean,J. Geophys. Res., VOL. 114, D02205,doi: 10.1029/2007JD009716.
Published in Conference Proceedings
15. Deen Mani Lal, Sachin D. Ghude, S. Tiwari and Manoj K. Srivasatava(2014) Relationship between aerosol and lightning over Indo Gangetic Plain (IGP), India IASTA-14 BHU, Varanas1-11-13Nov, 2014
13. Deen Mani Lal and S. Tiwari (2014) Impact of anthropogenic activities on climate over Himalayan foothill, India, Second Annual Regional Atmospheric Science (SARAS) workshop Pokhara, Nepal, on 7 – 9 June 2014
12. D. M. Lal, S. D. Patil, H. N. Singh and Sachin D. Ghude (2014) Influence of aerosol on clouds over the Indo-GangeticPlain, India, INTROMET – 2013, SRM University, Tamil Nadu
11. Deen Mani Lal and Sachin D. Ghude (2014) Relationship between aerosol and lightning over Indo-Gangetic Plain (IGP), India(2014), PS1-67,NSSS-2014, 29thJanuary, Dibrugarh
10. D. M. Lal, S.D. Patil and Sachin D. Ghude (2013) Association between the size of cloud ice and lightning over the tropical region, Davos Atmosphere and Cryosphere Assembly DACA-13, July 8-12, 2013, Davos, Switzerland
9. D. M. Lal, S. D. Patil and H. N. Singh, (2012), Aerosol-climate interaction over Indo-Gangetic Plain (IGP), India,3rd International Conference on Earth System Modeling, Vol. , 3ICESM-20, 2012,17-21 Sep. 2012, Hamburg, Germany.
8. D. M. Lal , S. D. Patil and Sachin D. Ghude, Effect of aerosol on changing climate over Indo-Gangetic Plain (IGP), India, Abstract No: 1480134 Paper No: A21A-0019, December 3-7(2012), AGU Fall Meeting, San Francisco.
7. D. M. Lal, S. D. Patil and H. N. Singh, (2012), Influence of aerosol on clouds over the Indo- Gangetic Plain, India. National Space Science Symposium (NSSS),Tirupati, 14-17 Feb. 2012.
6. S.D. Patil, D.M. Lal and S.D. Ghude (2011), Long-Term Trend in Tropospheric Ozone and aerosolover thenortheasternGangetic Plain, India.,National Conference on Science of Climate Change and Earth’s Sustainability: Issues and Challenges ‘A Scientist-People Partnership’ 12-14September, 2011, Lucknow.
5. S. D Pawar, V. Gopalakrishann, P. Murugavel, D. M. Lal.(2011), Inverted Polarity ChargeStructure in a Severe Thunderstorm over the Eastern part ofIndia, XIV InternationalConference on Atmospheric Electricity, August 08-12, 2011, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
4. D. M. Lal and S. D. Pawar, (2010), The Relationship between aerosols and lightning overIndian. AEROSOLS & CLOUDS: CLIMATE CHANGE,Indian Aerosol Science and Technology Association, March 24-26, Bose Institute, Darjeeling
3. S. D. Patil, D. M. Lal and H. N. Singh, Cloud-aerosol interaction and climate change over the Indo-Gangetic region, India., EBI 2012, National Conference on Environment and Biodiversity of India, New Delhi, during 29-30th December 2012 at New Delhi.
2. S. D. Patil, B. Preethi, S. D. Bansod, H. N. Singh and D. M. Lal, Deposition of aerosolover the Indo-Gangetic Plain/Bay of Bengal and its association with Indian summer monsoon rainfall.,TROPMET-2012, Nov. 20-22, 2012,National Symposium On Frontiers of Meteorology with special reference to the Himalaya, Dehra Dun.
1. S. D. Patil, D. M. Lal, H. N. Singh and Sachin D Ghude, Influence of aerosol on the clouds and tropospheric ozone over the IGP region, India., IASTA-2012, during Dec. 11-13, Fortune Select Exotica, Mumbai