|Dr. Ila Agnihotri, Research Associate, CCCR-IITM
- Has bagged prestigious award presented by the Department of Science and Technology (DST) for her science writing skills named Augmenting Writing Skills for Articulating Research – AWSAR 2021.
- Her Science Story on “Integrating climate variations, water availability and Agriculture for Sustainable livelihood” is selected in Postdoctoral Fellow Category among best stories.
- More details about the award can be found out at: https://www.awsar-dst.in/results-2021
|Dr. Suvarna Fadnavis, Scientist-F, Centre for Climate Change Research, Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology
- Appointed as Editor of the Journal Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics (ACP), current impact factor 6.11, CiteScore: 10.1, h5-index: 93
- Her research subject areas are Aerosols, Clouds and Precipitation, Dynamics, and Gases. Details are available at:
|Dr. Yogesh Kumar Tiwari, Scientist E, CCCR-IITM
Nominated by Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change as an Expert Member at the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCC) to:
- Technical review of GHG inventories and other annual information reported by Annex-I Parties,
- In-depth review of Annex-I Party national communications,
- Review of biennial reports of developed country Parties,
- Matters related to non-Annex-I Party national communications,
- Technical analysis of biennial update reports from non-Annex-I Parties,
- Review of reports on systematic observation, etc.
Details about Dr. Tiwari’s Expertise and Tasks are mentioned at: